Perspective is based on circumstance,
New circumstances create new perspectives,
New perspectives justify New Choices. —Arlin
The Book of Mormon is THE truth standard on which we should base our religious beliefs:
1 But behold, there shall be many—at that day when I shall proceed to do a marvelous work among them, that I may remember my covenants which I have made unto the children of men, that I may set my hand again the second time to recover my people, which are of the house of Israel;
2 And also, that I may remember the promises which I have made unto thee, Nephi, and also unto thy father, that I would remember your seed; and that the words of your seed should proceed forth out of my mouth unto your seed; and my words shall hiss forth unto the ends of the earth, for a STANDARD unto my people, which are of the house of Israel;
8 Wherefore, I speak the same words unto one nation like unto another. And when the two nations shall run together the testimony of the two nations shall run together also.
9 And I do this that I may prove unto many that I am the same yesterday, today, and forever; (2 Nephi 29)
- Bring the Mormons out from condemnation, return the doctrine of the Book of Mormon to preeminence, restore peace and happiness among their people
- Utah statistics show great unhappiness
- What happened?
- Method of translation
- Purpose of the Book of Mormon
- Why no evidences?
- Why no additional records?
- The crimes of Joseph & Hyrum Smith
- New Jerusalem confusion
- Geography location
- Book: The Five Errors of Mormonism by Arlin Nusbaum
- Book: True Points of Doctrine by Arlin Nusbaum
- Book: Christian Guide: The Book of Mormon by Arlin Nusbaum
- Book: Final Warning: Book of Mormon Geography by Arlin Nusbaum
See www.zarahemlabookstore.com for orders.